Below are projects that we either manage or assisted in its creation:
- #PhysedMentor: A Twitter program that connects teachers with mentors that specialize in a variety of topics.
- Advocacy Alerts: Free program from SPARK that help advocates with awareness and resources.
- Create Your Own School Website: Free physical education templates for Google Sites.
- PE PEP Talk: Website that houses PE PEP Talks and Teacher Appreciation graphics.
- PETE Club Directory: A directory of PETE clubs in the US. Clubs can use the directory to: connect and share what they do, collaborate on projects, and/or organize events.
- PETE Doctoral Programs: Website that provides free access to program information and syllabi used in the education of doctoral students studying Physical Education Teacher Education.
- Politician PE: A directory for state representatives' Twitter handles. Copy all handles with just 1 click.
- Virtual PETE Guests: A directory of physical education professionals willing to be virtual guest lecturers in PETE classes.