360 Degree Photos/Videos in Physical Education
360 degree photos and videos provide viewers with additional context and perspectives. They can be viewed on web browsers (use the mouse cursor to move the image) or using specific virtual reality viewers like Google Cardboard. Here are some potential uses in (physical) education:
- Create a virtual classroom for remote instruction.
- Providing campus/facilities tour online.
- Recording lessons for reflection.
- Recording and reviewing conference sessions.
- Recording and reviewing athletic practices/performances.
- Share more detailed & complete views of your teaching space with others.
- Simulate tactical decision making in a 1st person view of view.
- Take interesting class/school/event photos.