360 Degree Photos/Videos in Physical Education
360 degree photos and videos provide viewers with additional context and perspectives. They can be viewed on web browsers and/or specific virtual reality viewers (ie. Google Cardboard). Here are some potential uses in (physical) education:
- Create a virtual classroom for remote instruction.
- Providing campus/facilities tour online.
- Recording lessons for reflection.
- Recording and reviewing conference sessions.
- Recording and reviewing athletic practices/performances.
- Share more detailed & complete views of your teaching space with others.
- Simulate tactical decision making in a 1st person view of view.
- Take interesting class/school/event photos.