The purpose of this page is to show the diversity of web based applications that can be used in physical education. These sites are always changing but as long as you know the terminology you should be able to find websites that work better for you.
Class and team management
- Broadcasting Sporting Events: High School Sports Network
- Popular Meme Creator: ImageFlip
- Printing Posters: BlockPosters
- Blurring/Pixelizing Photos: FacePixelizer
- Combining Photos: PhotoJoiner
- Resize Photos: Pic Resize
- Separate Music from Vocals: VocalRemover
- Sound Effects: SoundBible
- Stop Motion: Cloud Stop Motion
- Upscale Photos: Bigjpg
presentations and Collaboration
- PowerPoint Templates: SlidesMania
Study Tools and Games
- Case Converter (ie. "ALL CAPS" to "all caps"): Convert Case
- Website Template using Google Sites: Create Your Own PhysEd Class Website
- Gaze, SynchTube, and Watch2Gether: Share, watch, and talk about videos with people who are at another physical location.
- SafeShare.tv, Viewpure, and Watchkin: Remove the comment and suggested videos sections from a Youtube video.
- Tar Heel Gameplay, Timelinely, and VideoAnt: Add annotations, comments, and more to web-hosted videos.
- Mr. Timer: Various timers.
- VideReader: Easily create transcripts of Youtube videos (Youtube also has this feature).
- ViewSync and Youtube Multiplier: Allows you to watch multiple Youtube videos simultaneously.
- YT Cropper: Easily chop a section from any YouTube video or create chapters for easy viewing.