Video and Photo Applications
Video/Music Downloader and File Converter
Freemake Video Converter is a free program that allows you to download Youtube videos, combine and edit multiple videos, and convert videos to different formats. **When installing, ensure you de-select boxes that install additional software (use custom install - this is generally true for all free software).**
- Gaze and ShareTube: Share, watch, and talk about videos with people who are at another physical location.
- PlayPosit: Create embedded quizzes in Youtube videos and track student responses.
- StepUp.io and Tubechop: Easily chop a section from any YouTube video or create chapters for easy viewing. This is useful if there are sections of Youtube videos you want to watch while skipping other parts.
- EmbedPlus: Add advanced features to Youtube videos such as: player controls, chapters, bubbles, links, zooming, slow motion...
- Tubesnack: Create video playlists from Youtube clips and embed on your website.
- Watchkin: Remove the comment and suggested videos sections from a Youtube video.
- AddText: Easily add photo captions to a picture.
- Background Burner: Easily remove the background from your photos.
- Clipping Magic: Easily remove the background from your photos.
- FacePixelizer: Blur/pixelize student faces in your photos.
- GifMaker: Create looped animated photos. Great for demonstrations and can also be used with a projector to make moving targets on the wall.
- GifVine: Create looped animated photos from Vine videos.
- My Simple Show: Create your simpleshow explainer video in minutes (whiteboard videos).
- Photobucket: Create private albums for your students and parents to share photos and videos. The site also has photo editing features.
- PhotoJoiner: Combine multiple pictures into one.
- Pic Resize: An easy way to resize photos without losing any quality.