Quality Physical Education Advocacy
Quality Physical Education
No Excuses! Documentary
Recess and Play
Effective Teaching strategies
Articles and Videos
Online Technology Resources
Class and team management
Presentations and Collaboration
Study Tools and Games
Video and photo applications
- Gaze and ShareTube: Share, watch, and talk about videos with people who are at another physical location.
- StepUp.io and Tubechop: Easily chop a section from any YouTube video or create chapters for easy viewing. This is useful if there are sections of Youtube videos you want to watch while skipping other parts.
- EDPuzzle: Embed quizzes into Youtube videos and more.
- EmbedPlus: Add advanced features to Youtube videos such as: player controls, chapters, bubbles, links, zooming, slow motion, etc.
- RowVid: Watch Youtube videos at various speeds, including frame by frame.
- Text2VoiceOver: this free application lets you type words that are spoken over a video (various voices to choose from).
- Tubesnack: Create video playlists from Youtube clips and embed on your website.
- VideoAnt: Use VideoAnt to add annotations, or comments, to web-hosted videos.
- Watchkin: Remove the comment and suggested videos sections from a Youtube video.
- AddText: Easily add photo captions to a picture.
- Background Burner: Easily remove the background from your photos.
- Clipping Magic: Easily remove the background from your photos.
- FacePixelizer: Blur/pixelize student faces in your photos.
- My Simple Show: Create your simpleshow explainer video in minutes (whiteboard videos).
- Photobucket: Create private albums for your students and parents to share photos and videos. The site also has photo editing features.
- PhotoJoiner: Combine multiple pictures into one.
- Pic Resize: An easy way to resize photos without losing any quality.
- Pivot Animator: A free downloadable app that allows you to create animated figures using human body segments.
WEBSITE DESIGN - EASY AND FREE
- CC Search: Find photos with creative common licenses.
- EveryStockPhoto: Find photos with creative common licenses.
- Google Custom Search: Create a search engine that only searches websites that you define. Great for a class website!
- Google Hangouts: Set up live chat sessions on your website.
- HTML Color Codes: HTML codes for any color.
- ShareThis: Toolbar includes sharing options for social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. You can also include a Facebook "like" button.
- w3schools.com: Preview HTML and CSS changes.
- WidgetsForFree: Free widgets for your website.