No Excuses! A Documentary on Physical Education
QUALITY PHYSICAL EDUCATION ADVOCACY
Quality Physical Education
Recess and Play
EFFECTIVE TEACHING STRATEGIES
Articles and Videos
Online Technology Resources
Class and team management
Presentations and Collaboration
Study Tools and Games
Video and photo applications
- Gaze and ShareTube: Share, watch, and talk about videos with people who are at another physical location.
- StepUp.io and Tubechop: Easily chop a section from any YouTube video or create chapters for easy viewing.
- RowVid: Watch Youtube videos at various speeds, including frame by frame.
- VideoAnt: Use VideoAnt to add annotations, or comments, to web-hosted videos.
- ViewSync: Allows you to watch multiple Youtube videos simultaneously.
- Watchkin: Remove the comment and suggested videos sections from a Youtube video.
- Youtube Multiplier: Allows you to watch multiple Youtube videos simultaneously.
- AddText: Easily add photo captions to a picture.
- Background Burner: Easily remove the background from your photos.
- Clipping Magic: Easily remove the background from your photos.
- FacePixelizer: Blur/pixelize student faces in your photos.
- My Simple Show: Create your simpleshow explainer video in minutes (whiteboard videos).
- PhotoJoiner: Combine multiple pictures into one.
- Pic Resize: An easy way to resize photos without losing any quality.
- Pivot Animator: A free downloadable app that allows you to create animated figures using human body segments.
WEBSITE DESIGN - EASY AND FREE